These Are My Church Clothes

New product

I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore, be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.
Yeshua (Jesus) Matthew 10.16

Available in Black or Teal, sizes S through XXXL (over 2X by special order)

More details

$17.50

Add to wishlist

More info

Throughout the 1960s, exposés on the notorious Hell's Angels helped reinforce the image of the outlaw biker as a hard-drinking, violent criminal. As legend has it, during the height of the outlaw-biker media frenzy, the American Motorcycle Association issued a statement assuring the general public that 99 percent of all motorcyclists were moral, law-abiding citizens. As for the remaining 1 percent? The outlaw bikers took to referring to themselves as "one-percenters," adding "1%" to their club patches as a badge of pride.

The Christian Motorcycle Association, perhaps the first Christian biker association, has more than 800 chapters, and the group continues to grow each year. CMA is the largest, but not the only, Christian motorcycle group. There are many national and international groups like Bikers for Christ, Sons of God, Seed of Abraham, and Redemption Riders. Although the methodologies and guidelines of groups may vary, the goal is the same: to reach out to the biker community and let them know that they are not forgotten but are loved and accepted right where they are at.